Documents: Justice Dovell Transcript

Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Justice Dovell Transcript

I am going to post Gerry Hawke’s testimony and will be making reference to his attempt to have his affidavit and the two letters from my doctors admitted. This is not the first time that the court refused to accept documents from my doctors. Justice Hrabinsky was the first to ignore a letter from my doctor, I ended up in the hospital as a result. This is an assault on a disabled man who reported Justice Dovell’s and Audrey Brent’s former law partner Nicolas Stooshinoff to the Saskatoon Police. My legal bill paid to lawyers at this time was over $10,000.00. I will be posting the remainder of the transcript and my doctors letters. Mr Hawke wrote a letter to Justice Dovell after court.



Text here



Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here


Text here


Text here


Text here


Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

Text here

<----Back